These sweet potato brownies from freshfitnessfood.com taste incredible and won't ruin your health regime.
Sweet potato brownie recipe
- 30g sweet potato
- 15g gluten-free flour
- 20g chocolate whey protein powder
- one egg white
- 20g Greek yoghurt
- 2g vanilla essence
- 10g cacao powder
- 2g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1g salt
- 5g orange zest
- 5g cacao nibs
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring sweet potato to the boil until soft. Remove, then mash.
- Mix flour, cacao powder, salt and whey protein together, then mix it with the potato.
- Add the Greek yoghurt, a drop of vanilla essence and the maple syrup, as well as the desiccated coconut, orange zest and the cacao nibs.
- Blend together, then portion up onto a grease-proofed baking tray and put in the oven at 180oC for ten minutes. Remove and leave to cool before eating.
Want more stuff like this? Check out FS magazine's nutrition section.