It's getting cold out, but this tasty, healthy dish from Lucy Bee will warm you up in no time
Spicy prawn pasta recipe
- 150 to 200g pasta
- 2 tbsp Lucy Bee coconut oil
- 150g red onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 200g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- big handful of chopped parsley
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Lucy Bee Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
- grated Parmesan, to serve (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions, then drain and rinse in cold water to stop it from continuing to cook.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a frying pan, add the onions and sauté until soft.
- Add the garlic and chilli flakes, and sauté for a further two minutes.
- Add the prawns (shrimp) and cook until they turn pink, then remove from the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Stir the prawns and pasta together, and drizzle a little bit of oil over before seasoning.
- Serve with grated Parmesan, if you like.
Lucy Bee's new cookbook Coconut Oil: Recipes For Real Life is available now